New Student Registration Process
Step 1: Download and Complete Registration Packet(s)
To register new students, download and complete a registration packet for each child being registered.
Step 2: Collect Additional Documentation for Registration
The following documents MUST be provided with each completed packet or registration will not be complete:
(Homeless families, Military families, Migrant Families, and students in Foster Care are encouraged, but not required, to provide these documents.)
1. Proof of Verification of Age
- Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Verification of Residency(a copy of one of the following):
- Property Deed
- Home Sales & Purchase Contract, with letter from attorney including date/time of closing
- Lease Agreement or Statement from Landlord, Owner or Tenant from whom you lease or live with
- Town of Ashland bill, such as tax, trash, or water bill from within the last 30 days
- Copy of Town Census Registration notarized by Ashland Town Clerk
- If you are living with someone else, you will need to fill out the Affidavit of Residency Form in front of a notary
3. Up-to-Date Immunization Records(a copy of the following):
- Student Physical form from within the past year, with Physician's signature
- Student’s immunization record from Physician's office
4. Proof of Guardianship (if applicable)
- Driver's License or Passport of parents listed on the Birth Certificate.
- Guardianship papers
- Judicial custody orders
- Signed Affidavit of Guardianship
5. Parental Identification
- Driver's License or Passport of parents.
Step 3: Send Registration Packet(s) and Additional Documentation to Central Registrar
When each registration packet has been completed and all copies of additional documentation are in hand, you can either scan or email them to Central Registrar Lila Boutaghou at email@example.com or mail them to the Central Registration office at the address below. NOTE: Registration packet(s) and additional documentation are to be mailed together in one envelope. Don't forget to add your return address on the envelope.Mail to:Central Registrationc/o Lila BoutaghouAshland Public Schools87 West Union StreetAshland MA, 01721
You will be contacted to schedule an appointment to meet with the Central Registrar once she has received your registration documents.If you have any questions about the registration process, the packets or the required documents, call Lila Boutaghou at (508) 532-4005.
- Birth Certificate
Lila BoutaghouCentral Registrar
firstname.lastname@example.orgMailing Address:87 W. Union Street
Ashland, MA 01721Ph: 508-532-4005