What can be done if the district isn't complying with federal and state law on special education?

Posted by:

Parents have the right to submit a written complaint to Program Quality Assurance Services (PQA) at the Massachusetts Department of Education if they believe that their district has violated federal or state special education law or regulations.  

Program Quality Assurance Services (PQA)   350 Main Street, Malden, MA   021480-5023 

Telephone:  1-781-338-3700 TTY: N.E.T. Relay 1-800-43-2370

FAX: 1-781-338-3710

E-mail:  compliance@doe.mass.edu    

Website: http://www.doe.mass.edu/psm/