Change of Address Form

We understand residency can and does change for students and their families during the academic year. After a student is registered, you must immediately notify the school of a student's change of address and re-submit proof of residency, proof of occupancy and proof of identification.

The proof of residency policy does not apply to homeless students and families covered under the McKinney-Vento Act. If you are experiencing unique living arrangements, contact Student Services at (508) 881-0155 or

APS - Change of Address Form.pdf, 1.17 MB; (Last Modified on January 18, 2023)