Residency Affidavit

Parents/guardians who are currently living with family or friends and cannot provide proof of residency in Ashland may submit a Residency Affidavit. The parent/guardian and the owner/renter of their current dwelling must complete the Residency Affidavit and both signatures must be notarized. A notary is available in our office and requires the person to be present. The owner/renter must submit Proof of Residency, Proof of Occupancy and photo identification.

APS - Residency Affidavit.pdf, 1.18 MB; (Last Modified on January 18, 2023)