Ashland Public Schools are only part of our ever-growing community of learners. We work along-side many other groups to collaboratively enrich the learning experiences of our staff, students and town residents. A few of these wonderful organizations are listed below.
- Ashland Community Education offers our students a diverse number of programs after school and at night which at times have included: healthy cooking, Driver's Ed, SAT preparation, sewing classes, an adult ESL program, robotics programming, a bookmaking course, and afterschool intramurals. To view current program offerings, visit their webpage or call the Ashland Community Education office at 508-881-0143. Interested in teaching a class for Ashland Community Education? Contact Jeannie Young, ACE's program director, to discuss what you have to offer! Ashland Community Ed website
- Ashland Public Schools Facility Rentals
- Ashland K-12 Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) has been helping bring wonderful enrichment programs for many years to our schools. PTO program coordinators search for quality programs that tie to our curriculum and allow outside presenters to come into the schools to interact with students. K-12 PTO website
- Ashland Parent Advisory Council (ASHPAC)
- Ashland Education Foundation, Inc. (AEFI)
- Ashland Music Association
Be sure to thank the many volunteers in these groups for their time and dedication!