AHS School Counseling
Our counseling staff is honored to help Ashland students and their families navigate academic, career, and personal/social development during the high school years. Our goal is to build partnerships that allow students to identify their strengths and weaknesses, explore interests, make appropriate course selections, and develop post-high school plans.This web site provides a wealth of information to achieve these goals. Click around the navigational panel to the left to see what resources are available. Please let us know if we can offer assistance or if you have feedback to share.Call (508) 532-8008, fax (508) 881-0186 or contact the counseling staff directly.Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. or by appointment.
Getting StartedFor those just joining Ashland High School and/or the counseling process, here are a few tips to get you started:
- Click here to sign up for newsletters. to sign up for the AHS Daily Announcements, it's one of the best ways to keep on top of what's happening at Ashland High School.
- The Counseling Staff page tells you who your school counselor is. Be proactive, speak with us often!
- The Program of Studies explains graduation requirements, defines the different course levels, and provides individual course descriptions.
- The Year-by-Year Timelines give you an overview of what to expect, from eighth-graders about to enter high school to seniors preparing to leave.
- When life throws unexpected curves, please know our counseling staff is always here to support our students. Please familiarize yourself with our Support Services resources.