At Ashland Preschool, we believe in engaging our families to create an essential partnership that ensures our students’ success in the classroom. As your child's primary caregiver, you are their first teacher. You play an important role in helping them during their academic journey.
How You Can Help
- Participate in our family events and celebrations
- Attend our parent–teacher conferences
- Volunteer on a committee, council or board
- Complete our surveys or feedback forms
- Make a financial or in-kind donation to our program
Each week during the school year (excluding holidays and breaks), we send a newsletter informing families about the program, curriculum information, community events, tuition reminders, and other educational updates. At times, we also send flyers home with students.
We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about our school and district.