• Documents and Forms

    If you meet our residency requirements, can provide a Residency Affidavit or meet the McKinney-Vento eligibility guidelines, you may begin the new student registration process.

    Please download and complete the Student Registration Packet and any other forms that pertain to your student's specific situation. You can fill out a form using:


English Forms

  • Athletic Eligibility Form

    This form must be completed by all new Ashland High School students.

    Comments (-1)
  • Caregiver Authorization Form

    A parent may give permission to someone their child lives with to make medical and educational decisions for the child, making them a caregiver. This process doesn't take away any of your rights to make decisions or child custody but allows the caregiver to make educational and medical decisions without talking to you first. This is a much simpler process than guardianship, and no forms need to be filed in court. Learn more at mass.gov.


    To name a caregiver for a child, you and the caregiver must complete this form.

    Comments (-1)
  • Change of Address Form

    We understand residency can and does change for students and their families during the academic year. After a student is registered, you must immediately notify the school of a student's change of address and re-submit proof of residency, proof of occupancy and proof of identification.

    The proof of residency policy does not apply to homeless students and families covered under the McKinney-Vento Act. If you are experiencing unique living arrangements, contact Student Services at (508) 881-0155 or bhawkins@ashland.k12.ma.us.

    Comments (-1)
  • Residency Affidavit

    Parents/guardians who are currently living with family or friends and cannot provide proof of residency in Ashland may submit a Residency Affidavit. The parent/guardian and the owner/renter of their current dwelling must complete the Residency Affidavit and both signatures must be notarized. A notary is available in our office and requires the person to be present. The owner/renter must submit Proof of Residency, Proof of Occupancy and photo identification.

    Comments (-1)
  • Student Records Release Form

    Parents/guardians must complete this form to authorize Ashland Public Schools to obtain or release academic records, including official transcripts, testing results, discipline, health, special education, English learner records, and any other information regarding their child.

    Comments (-1)